photo credits to Maniac Muslim
- You can pat yourself on the back if you are….a Facebook Stalker. Some of the most pressing topics in the world these days have something to do with controversial social networks. Is facebook creeping acceptable? Is it common? Do you do it? BuzzFeed gives us 11 sure signs to notice next time you are on this popular social network. Who needs real life interaction when you got all your friends to talk to whenever you need to – all without having to move an inch from your bedside?
- Why does GTO top everyone’s Japanese dramas list? It’s the Japanese classic that familiarized westerners to the term “doramas” and yes, obviously if you haven’t seen it, you should. Don’t be turned off by the words “old drama” and “classic” because you just might find a gem you otherwise wouldn’t have seen! Find out 10 Japanese dramas from the 90s that have achieved a phenomenon status in Japan – props to Everyday Tokimeki for this useful piece.
- Everything you wanted to know about China’s bumbling TV culture – a highly important read that UrbanTimes contributor Jake Burrell has whipped up.
- Sam-Taylor WHOO? Popular erotic novel ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ has found its director for the high-anicipated sexy film. OMG drum roll please…. it is none other than Sam-Taylor Johnson, who if you didn’t know, has nabbed Angus, Thongs, and Perfect Snogging actor Aaron Johnson and made him hers. They made the headlines last year when the 45 year old director tied the knot with the 22 year old actor. Two of my favorite British actors are Alex Pettyfer (Wild Child) and Aaron Johnson (A, T, and PS) so it would be pretty funny if Sam-Taylor directed a movie with rumored male lead Alex Pettyfer.
- If you want to have clear skin as beautiful as Aragaki Yui and other Japanese actresses, learn what foods that Japanese girls consume to get their beautiful and flawless skin.
*last week missed out on posting the favorite links, but this feature has come back this week in time for Wednesday yay!
Which link did you enjoy the most? Leave your thoughts in the comments below.