they said 90% similarity. What do you think?
- Do you think these flight attendants 航空小姐 look like Chinese celebrities? You be the judge, but me thinks Ma Yi Li and the attendant (picture 2) have a striking resemblance! At least they could have been long lost sisters or something. Personally I disagree with the girl who’s supposed to look like Wang Yan (picture 1), nobody can come close to the unique beauty of our Qing Ge Ge! ^^
- Hengdian is not only a Chinese Hollywood, it is a kingdom (literally); well, made up of palaces at least. If you follow any ancient or period television, you are probably familiar with this giant film studio located in the Zhejiang province of China. A lot of entertainers have filmed here for wuxia, dynasty, and fantasy dramas. You know, I’ve entertained the thought of actually visiting this place, but it would take a while to find the time and have the dough to go. In the meanwhile, anyone who are going or have been to Hengdian should let us know and send your pics!
- Want to know what kind of guys qualify for the coveted top male models list? There’s one Chinese ranked in the top 10 and a Japanese made the top 20. And of course! Brazillian models Marlon and Francisco (*swoon*) topped the list. I think I can safely say now, that the well-worked formula is having nice choco abs, being taller than half the guys at school, thick eyebrows, a chiseled jaw, sensuous lips, smoldering deep-set eyes, AND a husky voice.
- Women use feminism as a cover not appreciating love? Yale senior Alexandra Lin relays some wise words for her fellow college grad sisters and for the rest of us as well.
- I’m in the market for cute baseball caps, but damn do these girls look good in their hair wear! Fan Bing Bing is gorgeous already, but with a wide brim and shades, she takes the Bing to a new level (lol I don’t even know what that means). If you are also in the market for a cute hat, avoid the ones with fur (faux or genuine) at all costs!
What’s your opinion on this week’s favorite links? I want to know which ones were the most interesting or fun to know.